In a game of numbers, everything boils down to customer care. The best way to ensure that you always offer your customers the best is to know what works best with them. Thanks to Social Media Reporting Tools, you can track what kind of post engages your customers the most, and understand what they talk about among other things. If you want to be on top of how your social media effort is impacting on your business, you need to use these Best Social Media Reporting Tools:
1. ZOHO Social: With this tool, you get a prediction engine that allows you to publish a post when the audience that is most likely to read your post are available. As a social media marketing tool, it helps you grow your business by reaching the kind of audience you desire at the right time. It has a Smart Q feature that automates and simplifies publishing.
2. Hootsuite: If you own multiple social media accounts, then this tool is perfect for you. It is a one-stop platform that quickly pulls in all your social data and populates it on the dashboard for you. This way you can comprehensively monitor all your social media accounts without missing a beat. It has various listening, good Influencer identification, and engagement tools. It also has a publishing suite that is quite comprehensive. Here is how Hootsuite works.
3. Brand24: This social media monitoring tool works best for businesses that are small and medium-sized. It lets you know of all the places across the web that your brand has been mentioned. It comes with flexible plans that fit the various sizes of companies that use it. It has a comprehensive core listening and influencer analytics.
4. Synthesio: Designed to save time, this social media reporting tool handles enterprise-scale social media analytics. It has influencer identification tools and a deep collection of social listening. With its unlimited data queries, it does well with innovative community analysis.
5. Sysomos: This social media reporting tool integrates well with Google analytics to offer you an additional traffic analysis of all your sites. It monitors conversations, keywords, and social trends with the help of its four primary social data tools. They include Heartbeat, Influence, Media Analysis Platform, and Optimize. It helps to identify and organize a group of influencers to target social audiences.
6. Brandwatch Analytics: This social media reporting tool has a Query Wizard, which is a new social query engine. It makes the collection, analysis, and business insight report possible. This platform is just perfect for you to analyze all the social media chatter concerning your business brand. Its social listening is extensive and there is an influencer identification tool set. With its great alerting system, it helps you to effectively handle brand crisis management.
7. Crimson Hexagon: The visualization options which this social media reporting tool has for the hashtag, keyword, or sentiment data in a social conversation is what stands it out. With a solid audience analysis and demographics capabilities, it gives companies insight to important topics that are discussed online. It is just perfect for live social stream monitoring.
8. Talkwalker: It has an improved image recognition and a Hootsuite integration. This platform works well for good competitive benchmarking with Custom IQ apps that are quite handy for specific use cases.
These social media reporting tools have made it a whole lot easier for businesses to know how they fare in the social media world. If you’re going to be using any of these tools, don’t forget to get some cheap windows VPS.